Thursday, March 10, 2011

"Snapshots" by Alden


I froze, and the pig looked at me for a minute. He stared me right in the eyes. He seemed to be saying “what are you?” Then, he started running as fast as he could, right towards me! I froze for a second, then realized,” this means you have to get away!” I ran all the way to the car. When my dad went over to see the pig, he told me it was tied up. All that for nothing!

Three, two, one, JUMP! I found my feet immediately leaving the rock. In one second, I was flying through the air. My hair flew up. My arms stretched over my head, and I screamed with joy. In five seconds, I felt my feet hit the water, then my legs, body, arms, and head. I dove under. I came up,the current pushing me towards the rocks. I found the edge of the cliff to hold onto, and finally found a way to hoist myself up. “Let’s do it again!”

No comments:

Post a Comment