Thursday, March 4, 2010

Alden's Last Day

Willow and I are going to school on Friday at Little Harbour and we are really exited to see all of our friends. We had some bad luck before we left, the containers did not come! The principal is going to pick them up and give the books, backpacks, and other things like that to the kids but also keep the school supplies and some of the books to the school. Next year, we are not going to give the books specifically to the students, we are going to build a library in the school for kids and adults. There are going to be magazines also. We are also going to work on building shelves for the books to go in. The library will be open to the public.

All of our teachers came to Mero beach to say goodbye to us. They gave us gifts and we had dinner. My friend braided my hair and it turned out really good, they were doing it in the dark. My dad brought his guitar to the beach and he played some music. All of the kids were interested in playing. We spent the next morning going to the school to say goodbye to all of our friends. We spent the rest of the morning playing DS with our friend Keicy. Then, we hopped on the plane and left. We are in Puerto Rico right now and we are going to sleep on our own bed tonight. Sad but happy.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you had an amazing trip! I read every entry. I'm sad you left, but I can't wait to get to see you!
    Love,
    Summy

    ReplyDelete